Thursday, July 16, 2009

BEYOND BEYOND X DEAD EMCEE SCROLLS "Perfection"

DEAD EMCEE SCROLLS series, is a link to my hiphop roots. Where B-Roc, then known to some as Rhapsody, was able to see other emcees who right now, don't shine in abundance but had dented my views on hiphop. These pieces left a mark in my universe and to some as well. I am going thru my archives to show and display the makings of me. These pieces are by FILIPINO emcees that you might never see, hear or even hear about. I am with them and my being is their legacy.

Perfection
Written by Arkane of Turbulence Productions

Every single rhyme that I had to spit
Is meticulously reviewed down to the last adjective
Write down verses, and every entry
Is done pefectly, no one can see my flaws except me
Any change is done directly, I'll review it more
Just so I can further improve my score
I still the beating of my heart until words emerge
Perfection is achieved if you break the learning curve
Every lines a success
Theres no topic I havent rocked yet, no subject I havent touched yet
Theres no reason on earth for me to come up short
I've come this far, with passion as my only support
Is it the quality of songs or quantity of thoughts?
The correct answer is simply all of the above
I believe in the Lord, cuz my flow is Godly
Whoelse has the power to give the skills bestowed upon me
I'm dead serious with rhymes
No other emcee has improved in such a short period of time
2 years and I'm already in my prime
The golden age of emceeing, the era of which is mine
I'll never be in decline, and can never be denied
The right to look into what I better redesign
Enlightened by musical illuminants
The brightness of shining ideas is beautiful in unison
Practice doesnt make perfect, perfect habits do
Memorize a classic book, then I'll rap it too
And when a dj packs and begins to leave
I tap my feet to replace the disappearing beat
I create daylight when I write
Then drop the pen and grab a mic and begin to freestyle the night
I shook the process, while I mix the words
And hook the chorus, when I bridge the verse
And for those that cant read the signs lately
As much as I make the rhymes, the rhymes make me
They overlooked what I oversaw and found
Just cuz you aint understood, that dont make you underground
I'm beyond glocks, gats, and smith and wessons,
I am made with the stuff born of myth and legends

The thrill of holding a quill, instilled with skill
Fill the mind with will, until the ink is spilled
"To get where you're goin, look back.", Rizal once said
If I ever looked behind I'll see how far I am ahead
After ages of debate the conclusion is this
If I'm not ill.....

..... then I wonder what is



FIN


NOTES: This piece will tell you why I fucks with the right emcees, cause this is the piece I built my label around. If you're nothing close to this, means you have got to step up. If you've managed to work with me, means I see something in you. You have the potential to be amongst people in Mount Olympus. Stop looking at the summit, start climbing bitches.


BEYOND AD SMALL

No comments: