Friday, July 24, 2009

BEYOND Beyond: ENTRY 36 "The cypher keeps going.."





BEYOND BEYOND VIDEO STILLS

Thank you for continuously watching Beyond Beyond, we have been overwhelmed on the impact of this video to all of you guys around the world. Here are some stills, from of the video. I just wanted to share to you some of the scenes I truly liked. There's more to this and I'm still debating whether to make wallpapers of them. Keep on watching, or when you are done with it; leave us a message and tell your friends about it. I bet they'd appreciate you showing them something new like this video.



WATCH BEYOND BEYOND VIDEO HERE.



NOTES: To anybody thinking we're slowing down cause we got a video out, think again. Hahaha. Aero SICKSONGS ONLY EP wil be out soon! Beyond Beyond my iggins. Straight up, this video is a coming to full circle of sorts; me and Arkane agree. Now after coming into full circle, like a cypher -- we about to make another round at it, the cypher keeps rolling. We are a better team after this, make no doubt -- with better people and with better ideas. GET USED TO IT.

No comments: