Tuesday, January 27, 2009

#1 REMIX OF 2008: Alicia Keys feat. LLCoolJ - Teenage Love Affair (REMIX)






This beat was done by Swizz Beats (Individuals!) hehehe. One of the best remixes of last year. I would bump this song almost every saturday night at my radio show! Simply cause, the original version was quite sappy and the remix breathed new life to the lyrics of the song. The soundscape provided was perfect, as it included 808 bass kicks, snare drums and claps from the 80's. I'm an 80's baby, so this had a special knock to it when I hear it. AKeys was rumored to be the reason between Swizz and Mashonda's marriage falling out, around the time this came out as well. This could be a prelude to AKey's and Ushers "MY BOO" hehehehe. And who else do you expect to deliver these teenage love proses but Mr. I Need Love with a Kangol hat himself LLCool. One of the most slept on remixes of the year, here's another blessing I would love to share with you. This song has been played in key moments of my 2008. Wordy word word! Enjoy this one kids!

No comments: