Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jay-z - MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK (REMIX)



I'ma big Jay-z fan, and since Young Jeezy came up with Go Crazy (Remix) with Hov and Fat Joe, I've been a fan of Jeezy as well. This song MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK is orginally with Nas, and yo Nas tore it apart! Freal! But since Obama won and last night was the inauguration, I must say, Jay put this one up and gave me goosebumps. Not just cause he's Jay-z, its cause he staged it correct. Although, the DJ fucked up the return to the hook part. Love is love, time for change! Enjoy this one!

"My President is black, but his HOUSE is all WHITE/"

"Barack Obama ran, so the children can fly/ So I'ma spread my wings, you can meet in the sky/"

Here's the killer:

"Hello Ms. America, hey pretty baby/ red, white and blue, black wave for me baby!/ Never thought I say this shit, baby I'm good/ You can keep your pussy I don't want no more BUSH/ No more war, no more IRAQ/ No more WHITE lies, my President is BLACK/"

No comments: