Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Things/people to lookout for this 2009!

This list implies no order, these are more than trends. As they say "Freedom means eternal vigilence."

1. A.M.P. - Aero, Marquiss and PHD. Need I say more? With tracks by DJ Rebel, Chrizo, B-Roc and Traumatik. Fully serving Manila and the worlds thirst for that New Jack City lyricism. Nuff Said.

2. SPACE JAM (Pinas Remix) - I already gave you a glimpse of this track during my last stint at The Fro Show, this includes A.N.E, Black, Datu, Hotnixx, RonThug, PHD and Nimbusnine. This will be hitting you sooner than you think.

3. THREE KINGS - Don't count this release out, as we have been adjusting things again and again, fine tuning the mastering process. Some songs have been cut out, some new ones will arise. For all the people waiting on this, I would like to tell you its gonna be worth the wait. And for those itching, go to A.N.E.'s myspace page for the unofficial God's Wills "Sugatan" REMIX.

4. G.R.A.E. - Greatest Rap Album Ever, need I say more?

5. MORE TURBULENCE SHIRTS - whether they will be collaboration works or not, stay tuned our design panelists are working hard on it everytime.

6. TURBULENCE NEW HOTLINE +639273448717 for gigs, merchandise etc.

7. The WIKA Records "Tha Audition" - First off, goodluck to the aspirants and to the judges! Next is, how the hell are we gonna name a record label "WIKA" which is really an integral word in saying "Tagalog is the shit!" and name the audition "THA AUDITION". There is no cohesiveness in the products. I'm just saying as a fan, WIKA doesn't equal THE AUDITION. I heard you guys moved the date, maybe you guys still have time to change or better the equation. And yo Art and Dcoy, I heard what happened in the Asian Hiphop Festival, I know its none of my business -- goodluck to y'all man. I support WIKA Records as a label. Do good, by good.

8. SPECKS Clothing/WeLegendary.com - located at Kamuning Q.C.

9. LDP - these cats are coming up with an album this Feb. These might be the new torch bearers of the music, support. Don't let these cats have it easy, hehehehe. Give em a hard time, we need soldiers. Props to the their team for putting in work.

10. DON G - Dongalo's Unsung General. He will also be appearing on Turbulence's Silverbacks CD to be released late 09.

11. Ron Thug and Jonan Aguilar, each of their solo album in the works

12. To The Billboard/Konektado DVD - Mike Swift's team is a force forever. I'm biased cause I believe in change, I believe Mike is getting to places more than your favorite rapper in the scene. I believe in sacrifice and Mike has shown in more situations than one his unselfishness. No I am not dick riding Mike, when I say Mike I say J-Hon, Turbulence, 187 Mobstaz, Aero, Klumcee, Sunny Blaze, Slick n Sly Kane, Tuesday Troop and more! Inspiration is timeless.

Check in again next time for my next list. This list hasn't reached its final destination yet. Larga!

1 comment:

derangedpoet said...

BIGBRO!!! I am so glad that you've updated your blogspot!!! WOOHOO! And thanks for putting us up on your lookout list Bigbro :)Much appreciated. We will bring it real hard this 2009 ;)