Thursday, January 29, 2009

SOULFIESTA COUNTDOWN: END OF JANUARY 2009

This first month of January has been one for the books for me. I rekindled my love for writing via this blog. I'm out grinding in another country and still holding it down for my music and my artists. Discovered new things, and shared it. Missing the Philippines is something else. SPACE JAM is now out. Konektado DVD is now out. LDP album launch out by FEB and so will QYORKS Pinoys Making Noise Mixtape. Word! All snowballing through 2009, off the momentum of THINKING MANS HIPHOP! Loyalty feeds the movement! It's only right that I start February and end January with my list of songs that prevailed in my earphones walking the concrete alleys of SG!

SOULFIESTA TOP 20 SONGS I ROC TO


Emilio Rojas - Young Fresh and Fly (Produced by ILLMIND)

1. Emilio Rojas - Young, Fresh and Fly (Produced by ILLMIND)
2. DJ Khaled feat. Jay-z, T-PAIN & Kanye West - Go Hard (Remix)
3. LDP feat. Cielo - Diamonds In The Rough (Produced by The Beatshop)
4. Luzon - Kamay Na Grasa (Produced by Chrizo)
5. Usher - Take A Ride
6. Mos Def - Life In Marvelous Times
7. Young Jeezy feat. Jay-z - My President Is Black (Remix)
8. Alicia Keys feat. LLCoolJ - Teenage Love Affair (Remix) (Produced by Swizz Beatz)
9. SPACE JAM (Pinas Remix)
10. Kid Cudi feat. JD - Day N Nite (SO SO DEF Remix)
11. Royce The 5'9 - Shake This (Produced by DJ Premier)
12. Quest - My Life
13. Nujabes - Reflection Eternal
14. Nimbusnine - Warrior Of The Light
15. Marquiss feat. Quest - Soul Of A Rebel (Produced by Chrizo)
16. Ne-Yo - Miss Independent
17. Mike Swift - Magiingay
18. Lloyd Banks - Shine Through
19. Miguel - Dig
20. Hotnixx - Pag-iyak Ng Langit (Produced by Black)

Here's a list, try to find it around the net. Those that you can't will be featured in this blog sooner or later!

1 comment:

derangedpoet said...

We are humbled Bigbro :)