Saturday, January 24, 2009

SONG OF THE WEEK: Aero feat. God's Will - SOULFIESTA



During one of Aero's stints in Manila, I had him in the studio. That day was different as I already had God's Will recording the night before. I was talking to GDub that morning and saw how hyped he was of Aero coming to the studio. And GDub, without me saying anything said he had wanted to put down a track with Aero. I said yes, and was impressed on the song they did. I was praying that GDub wouldn't get squashed by Aero's lyricism and to my surprise he held his own. This song perfectly represent what SOULFIESTA, stands for. Both for English and Tagalog, they picked up where the beat left of. The sample was taken from Rocky's Soundtrack which I picked up at Blacks studio. Enjoy this Bacolod-Batangas serving of SOULFIESTA.

No comments: