Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jermaine Dupri (YOUNG, RICH AND DANGEROUS)



I don't care what y'all say, Jermaine Dupri is ILL! He is one of my favorite producers. He knows how to make a hit. And when I say that, I just don't mean commercial hits, literally he had breathed life into careers. I've read his book "Young, Rich and Dangerous"; I was surprised how we share the same sentiments on careers nowadays. How its really missing artist development stages. Today, its really just about marketing and your story. But to JD, its about developing artists 2 years before they even get put on. So here, check out JD's YOU TUBE series called "LIVING THE LIFE"/Global14.com -- peep the recording at the end of the this session. SO SO DEF!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but the moments that take our breathe (away)." WORD

No comments: