Thursday, January 29, 2009

"I'm a hustler baby, I sell WATER to a WELL.."



Here's some of Sean Carters best and unreleased tracks as anticipation for The Blueprint 3 album. Jigga man's one of my favorite artists. I suggest you watch the documentary on Reasonable Doubt, where he breaks down his first album line per line, one producer to the other. Learn that being an artist isn't just about recording songs, its about being an honest representation of your environment and your relevance to the people you provide your music to.

DJ Khaled feat. Jay-z, Kanye West & T-Pain - Go Hard (Remix)


Jay-z - When The Money Goes

Raphael Saadiq feat. Jay-z - Oh Girl (Remix)

Young Jeezy feat. Jay-z - My President Is Black (Remix)

Jay-z feat. Mary J. Blige - You're Welcome


Jay-z - Dirt Off Your Shoulders (Soulfiesta Remix)

Stay tuned for more unreleased tracks by HOV, and yo check on this blog this February as I will write a feature on the top hiphop quotables both local and foreign. PEACE!

No comments: