Sunday, September 20, 2009

DAY 20 NEW QYORK x NIMBUS SONG! "Wherever I Go"

N9 SEPT



Knowalazarus feat. Chelo Aestrid & Nimbusnine - Wherever I Go
(Produced by T.H.E. Menace)


This song will appear on the All-Stars and Q-Yorks collaboration release which serves as the OST for the movie of the same title, HISTORY. Enjoy this one as Nimbus weaves through the beat put together by Qyorks very own T.H.E. Menace. Day 20 ensures you a weekend full of Turbulence and madness this September.



NOTES: The reason for some of the songs not playing is that its been played beyond my free account's limit, hehehe. Thank you for your eagerness to hear what I put out, those old links will refresh themselves in a couple of days. Also, I am putting together a Jay-z mixtape, still dont know when to put it out but do watch for it.

No comments: