Friday, September 4, 2009

Soulfiesta's 200th post "MIKE SWIFT is for the MASSES"

To The Billboard is not about a billboard stupid!

Mike Swift, thank you for giving me the luxury of fulfilling my dreams early on without the bullshit of hating on my grind. Cheers to my 200th post in Soulfiesta! The only reason I started blogging was because of Mike's early blogs in Myspace -- I would tune in to each one of them, riddles upon riddles. The power of writing blogs, I got from Mike. Remember that Heart of a Champ is a book Mike is putting out made from all the messages, poems, lyrics his full career will have. Above everything, at the time we were making Legendary -- Mike allowed me to speak of and in behalf of our work, which ultimately gave me the strength to say something and earn the credibility I have in words and work.

This video is fresh out of the oven, don't sleep -- this blog isn't getting as much hits as Soulsonic TV and I wish they would start updating on a daily basis cause thats the only way you are gonna be updated with a power mover such as Mike Swift. This video is a collection of some very intriguing clips and new music from Mike rocking his rhymes in Tagalog -- don't front, he's mad nice amidst catergorizing him as a Fil Am rapper, we legit pinoy musicians period. J-Hon -- what up pai?

These are just clips, nothing too juicy to give away! Hehehe, Konektado 2 out now and I heard the 3 ones almost done! All it needs is a scene from Chrizo telling all his jokes! Heard AMPON and LDP rocked Philippine airwaves tonight! Good job guys! Yes Rjay, that was me trying to call you!


NOTES: Listen to the verse Mike kicks on the 7 minute mark. Thats Quest singing the hook and that song also features Nimbusnine. That song will see the light of day here exclusively as part of our September Madness. More Three Kings news coming soon!

3 comments:

derangedpoet said...

"It glides from her eyes to her sweet lemon lips/ while she weeps at night, feeling a deep rebels kiss/ di makatulog sa gabi because worried/ her mind always thinking in a hurry"-N9

derangedpoet said...

You tried calling me Bigbro? Damn! My phone was stolen before I got to the station yo X_X SAYANG!!!

derangedpoet said...

THANKS BIGBRO!