Monday, September 14, 2009

My favorite Jay-z concert clip yet


Jay-z's September 11 2009 BLUEPRINT 3 Concert


No matter what the tides bring, I will say -- Jay-z is a class act. This clip shows how great he has become. I've been watching his Sept 11 concert for the past few days, hours at a time, and this clip is what catches me time and time again besides the "We was supposedta to Takeover, caught her bumpin Ether" remark. Jay lets Encore ride out as he shows people how accessible he is despite the status. When Jay points at the fans and tells em he remembers a spectator from the Fade to Black concert in the same venue, this definitely moves me. This is what I stand for as a person as well. Give back to the people as they stay loyal to you chasing your dreams. There will only be a few that people will cherish in this fashion so when you do get the platform to be one, soak it in and then celebrate with the people.

No comments: