Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jay-z "A Star Is Born" featuring J.Cole (ROC NATION)






Jay-z feat. J-Cole - A Star Is Born (Produced by No I.D.)


This song is dedicated to my dad, clap for him! Everyday a star is born -- and not alot of heads in hiphop recognize the love they dads put into they lives. So here's one for my ol' man celebrating his birthday today, September 7. My dad worked years out of the country and I'm happy he's back in the Philippines celebrating it with the rest of my family. It's a soulfiesta! This joint is dedicated to the Andres siblings, I miss y'all! Shine on!

This song is one of the stand out tracks on the Blueprint 3, which will be released September 8 as opposed to the September 11 date. Since the album was leaked last week, Jay don't gotta hold back now or else everyone might have already downloaded it if he waits too late! This song also features ROCNATIONS first signed artist J.Cole -- check out the mixtape that got him signed, The Warm Up. That cd is one of the best one I've heard all year.

No comments: