Monday, September 7, 2009

Dear September 7 x Drake "FEAR"




Drake - Fear (Produced by DJ Khalid)

Dear September 7,

Tough day today, happy birthday pops! I miss you guys, my siblings and my mom. Celebrate things right today. Although, I heard you guys are busy with Tito Boy. Aiyo Aaron, I'm sorry I haven't written you and didn't get to visit you the last time I was there.

Happy Birthday Aaron, I miss you cuz! It's been a minute since I saw you smile man. We used to always kick it during summer and christmas vacations. We had grown up too quick. It's close to almost 8 years since that news of you losing your case, and us losing you to prison. I remember seeing you at your sisters birthday and it was the happiest I've seen your family, not knowing what lay ahead. You're a good man, dont ever feel otherwise regardless of how they make you feel inside. We used to stay up all night and trade warrior stories at the time I was delving into the streets as well. I remember you bringing your Death Threat, Kings of the Underground tape to our house and bump it. I've always prayed for you man. No Christmas passes without me wishing we were having Noche Buena with you.

The last time I saw you was when you were allowed your visit to your moms wake. Everyones soul ached, your dads, your brothers and sister. Your sister is getting older by the minute -- and your dad, well he's been hopeful. I heard you called my house last night to greet my dad, you share the same birth date, thank you. And I also heard this morning your dad, Tito Boy had a heart attack, his second one. I wish I was home so I could've at least greeted you by taking care of your dad. Your daughter -- I haven't seen her since you were taken from us, I know things are getting easy but things have been different. Hope today you remain hopeful. You're smart, and circumstances get the best of us. It's family business.


Sincerely writing;

Bong D. Andres

No comments: