Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 5 Nimbusnine "DAMN PAMANGKIN"




Nimbusnine - Ensayo (Damn Pamangkin!)

"Damn pamangkin" What up nephew?! New Nimbus track to jumpstart your plans this weekend! I promised new Nimbus tracks, here's another for you! I remember Gino wasn't frequenting my studio for a minute and then we called a session for him to record a bunch of verses he had already written. I remember yelling "stand by" -- and having people cramped up in the studio trying to witness Nimbus lay down a verse. I remember Chrizo, AJ and some of the other guys were there. Mind you, this is a one minute verse. Soon as Gino tracked the first vocals and although he had wanted to take it again -- me and Chrizo looked at each other approvingly like "this is exactly why we fuck with Nimbus!" I can see the amazement in some of the guys faces soon as we finished that first take.

Soon after, people who witnessed this recording, would post comments in our pages with the first line of the song "Damn pamangkin!"

No comments: